Hunting

younggunner122

OK well if you haven't already realized im a bit of a new guy to the air rifle shooting field. haha.

I want to do a bit of hunting, day light stuff, not into lamping. I am looking for some land to do some pest control or something on being as i don't agree with useless hunting (IE hunting without a purpose).

If anyone has any suggestions it would be much appreciated

All the best

Young gunner :angry:

Edited by younggunner122

youngguner. hi and welcome to pw. im not trying to have a pop at you with my following remarks. i understand you only joined recently but you should be reading the stickies, esp the 1 that says do not ask for shooting. you could also try filling in your profile.most of the lads/lasses will know your new to air rifle shooting by the tone of your post.ie useless hunting,most people shoot to there own chosen disipline whether it be hft,paper punching or any other shooting.in my opinion its each to there own.now the best way forward is to just build up your reputation and enjoy pw,offers of shoot shareing do exist on here but you have to be prepared to wait.as i said im not trying to put you down and i expect you didnt realy mean to use the term useless shooting and you did ask for suggestions atb paul

Hi,

Im only 14 and in the same situation but looking for woodpigeon shooting, :angry:

When I started airgunning I was luck as I'm friendly with a local game keeper/fishery owner who now lets me shoot over a very small patch of cover crops in spring to keep the rabbits off! :good:

Keep looking, try anything from farmers to fishery owners, you'l get some eventualy!

If you are being refused try offering basc insurance.

If you can't get any you could always pay for some at petes airgun farm (google search it!). :hmm:

Good luck! :good: