Lanber, Winchester, Baikal

- Lanber Sporting Delux 12 gauge

over and under, single trigger, selective barrels, ejector, multi choke complete with 5 chokes and choke key in original box.

Mint condition. Stock and Blueing all 100%. 28inch barrels. Proofed for steel shot. A great clay or rough gun. Action is very tight with no movement. Will also throw in a quality bag, snap caps an cleaning kit.

£350.00 ono

- Winchester 1200 pump action 12 gauge

28 inch barrel pump action, multi choke, Barrels in good condition, no pitting what so ever, proofed for steel shot, a great rough gun, cycles any load everytime. superb action. Will throw in a bag and snap caps

£150.00 ono

- Baikal .410

single barrel, absolute mint condition as gun is brand new ive put a box through it. will throw in a box of .410 carts

£100.00 ono

Also 12 brand new never been used wood pigeon flocked decoys complete with stakes. £25.00

Pictures to come this week.

Appologies, but due to circumstances looking up again (Job declared safe) i have decided to keep the guns. Im so sorry, please understand what panic was going through my head when i was told i may not have a job. I have only just gone and booked a holiday and needed the money so the guns had to go !

Im so glad my job is now safe so i can keep the guns and continue with my hobby and saturday afternoons decoying pigeon :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...