Air Arms S410 TDR .22

Davrian

After wanting one of these for so long its now sat gathering dust as I just dont have the time at the moment!

I should sell for cash only but could be tempted by part ex for a S410 or S310 classic in .22 Which will I'm sure then sit and gather dust....

The rifle as stated is an S410 TDR so 10 shot 'Take Down Rifle' (dismantles and fits in to a laptop style case) included is all the toys really, Rifle in good legal condition, Air Arms silencer, Quick fill adaptor, Scope (if needed but not decided which 1 yet!) 10 shot mag, Air Arms Laptop/Rucksack case, can negotiate a 12l 300bar cylinder?

�350.00 face to face.

Sorry was tierd when posting, hadn't thought about it too much.

No not £10 or £15,000!! but £350 for the basic kit? or as I said poss PX? must be .22 and full length barrel as I already have a .177 TDR / carbine.

:good:

Edited by henry d

Not been back on the forum for ages or used this rifle so I really ought to sell it!

I'm in Somerset and really want to sell the rifle face to face so please no more questions about postage.

I'm looking for £350 for the rifle kit or I have scopes you can choose from and a cylinder so £400 for rifle kit, cylinder and scope.

I shouldn't take PX as I'm not using any of my rifles but I could be tempted by a .22 Stealth or AA S310/S410 classic.

Edited by Davrian

• 5 months later...