Spares or Repair LPG Discovery

Gillaroo

Hi All

I am selling my 1993 3.5V8 Discovery with LPG conversion as it's no longer needed (I have been offered a deal on another 4x4 I can't turn down) and also requires some welding to get it through the MOT which runs out in the next couple of days. It is bronze in colour and has an LPG conversion with two tanks underneath and also has a pre-heater although I have never used this. Radio also needs to be de-coded thanks to my lovely kids. It will also need a new battery. Would make a good little summer project or just something to take out around a farm for a bit of fun. Currently I'm paying around 52p a litre for LPG. Mileage is about 139k but I will confirm this later on and can send pics should anyone need them. First £250 can take it away or £300 to include 6 months tax that is left on it - also open to swap for .177 air rifle.

Cheers

Gillaroo

Update - Pictures attached for those that requested them. In terms of welding, the garage owner said it's sills and rear floor that need doing. Please also note that the dog guard and complete set of mats are available separately and are not included in the price.

2078361650078187770S425x425Q85.jpg

2826504610078187770S425x425Q85.jpg

Edited by Gillaroo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...