CZ 452 Synthetic Sillouhette 22lr 16'' Barrell

Hi all!

I hope your all enjoying the spring/summer hunting!!

You may recognise this thread as i advertised it last week, however, due to a 'Time Waster' im putting it on for the last time.

I have for sale my CZ 452 22lr. It is the sort after short barrel with a synthetic stock. It comes with brand new sirroco silencer in the original packaging, and the user manual the gun came with.

I bought it in February form my local gun shop along with a brick (500 rounds) of eley subsonics. I have around 200 rounds left....so the gun has only had upto 300 rounds through it.

The reason for my sale is i would like to give the 17hmr a go which is on my ticket. I am unable to afford both. I am after a CZ Synthentic style, similar to the Silouhette, but the nickle model

The gun, silencer and rounds cost me £410, i may still have the receipt in my wallet (i will check)

So i will give her all away at £300. The gun is LITERALLY brand new, first to see WILL without a doubt buy the gun.

If you would like to come to mine to view then that is no problem.

Please PM me if your interest and we will go from there!

All the best

Edited by MrUniverse

• 2 weeks later...