12 bore side by side sidelock ejector

markw

If you look back at the start of this post I was the first to say on the forum that I was very interested and immediately sent Mark a PM.  I hope nobody is inferring that I was trying to push up the price with no interest in buying it, I was prepared to pay the asking price and would have happily paid up to £350.  I tried an AYA No.2 last year and got on very well with it, I don't kick tyres, I DO have a shotgun certificate, room in my gun cabinet and cash ready to go.

Pity this has all turned into a bun fight, if the gun doesn't sell to Ishapoor I'm still interested in giving it a good home.

I hope you dont think i was insinuating that you kick tyres rooster old mate... but as you know yourself well, when you post something for sale you get all sorts of inane **** asking for this that and the other and when it comes to it 85% of them are time wasters.

FM.

No probs old bean, think it's all got a bit out of proportion really. Good to have a bit of vitriol flying about from time to time though. Now where did I put that uprated hammer spring for my Axsor .............. :):D:D:D

The gun was put up for sale at £250 or nearest offer, this sounds less than £250 ??

How much was it sold for?

Whoever buys it Phone Rules GunMakers at somerton as I did and ask their

The reputation of Rules has been brought into question, I would like to make it clear that I found them to be very helpfull and would in no way wish to tarnish there reputation, I found them very helpfull and knollagable.

opinion. :):D:D