lights,n,lasers

IAN88

Hi Ian im doing something similar but with out the laser (for now might add a green one later) so maybe we can help each other out.

Ive looked @ a few sites & i think ive found one or two lights that fit the bill.

www.fenixtorch.co.uk

Their a good site that deal with the fenix brand of led torch (most have variable power options built in) they also stock chargers & rechargeable batterys for their range of torches and i also got my Maxpedition edc bag (or my man bag as my mrs calls it) from them.

www.shop4torches.co.uk

These guys do a wide range of torches including the surefire range some can be expensive but are extremely well built & used by the us

Police & armed forces & hollywood films etc.

I can recomend the Surefire G2 nitrilon torch its cheap & made from tough plastic runs @ 65 lumins for the xenon version & will run for 60 mins on two cr123a batterys. It has a twist on off tail cap with momentary on off switch in the end.

The led bulb variant produces 80 lumins of white light & will run for 11 hrs with 3hrs of full light which starts 2 dim after that. The sure fire 6p is the same as the g2 but its made out of aluminum & has a pyrex lens.

U can get fliters 4 them red & blue but the official surefire ones can be expensive but any filter that will fit a 1.25 (i think thats the diameter) torch will fit it. Sorry if this is a bit long winded.

Rich