Swap or need help

Due to me loosing my stalking ground (due to the land owner dieing and the land being sold) im putting out a plea / offer, i currently manage the vermin on 3 farms ( 2500 acres) and a 250 acre golf course, if some one does help me out even if it is just a couple of stalks i am more than willing to re-pay the favour and i can offer some extensive shooting what ever your into i can offer the following ( i can also offer the use of my guns if need be, see signature ) im about 2 miles from stansted airport.

Rabbits : morning, evening, night with airguns, rimfires, shotguns by foot, or by vehicle ( i have a hatch cut in the roof of my series 2 landrover if shotguns are preffered and also have a landrover discovery if you want to shoot with rifles )

Foxes: i preffer to lamp but if you want a late evening or early mornings calling then thats fine either with shotguns or centrefire rifle by foot or vehicle

Pigeons, rooks, crows and magpies i can offer decoying, flight line, walked or roost shooting with shotguns or long range corvid shooting with rifles, i also have a large rookery if it's preffered

I can also teach, so if you have land with deer and would like to learn to stalk deer then i will not only put you in the hot seat and let you shoot what ever you choose on my ground but i will also teach you any aspect of stalking you like,

if iv left anything out which you might want to do then let me no and il see what conclusion we can come to.

Cheers

For your information

Im 22 years old iv been shooting for 14 years im fully insured and have my own transport,