logun s16

cyberbenny32

my logun sweet 16 mk.2. Whatever problems you may have heard about the mk.1, have been changed in this version of the mk.2. Want 275 plus 20 postage or 275 face to face for it....

was sold but person never actually paid for it........presume didnt have the money!!!

i need to pay my rent on monday so cash must have been cleared by then.....this is an absolute bargain and you will not be disapointed.....i am gutted i have to sell it but desperate times call for desperate measures!!

it comes with the buddy bottle, 16 shot mag, logun silencer (looks the ****t, and i mean its quiet!!!), realtree tasco 3-9x40e illuminated reticle scope (cross hairs glow red or green with different brightness settings.) logun bipod and of course a gun bag. it also has a built in laser sight under the barrel and manual safety.

ths gun is amazing and has never let me down, its spot on, and literally shoots pins off a 2x4 bit of wood at 30 yds...every time.

the only bad bit about this gun is one half of the mag (dual 8 shot revolving mags) is broken only allowing you 14 shots, so really this advert is for my logun sweet 14...lol.

really quick sale needed as rent is looming and i have no job atm, so unfortunately gun must go before i am made homeless....lol

any qns will be replied to very promptly

thanks for your time

BEN

pic on my last post if interested! under logun s16 for quick sale

Edited by cyberbenny32