30" Sporter wanted please

Slug

My mates selling one,Browning 525 30" with 12 teague chokes,£2200.

PM if interested and ill send you phone number.

PM me if interested and ill pass on number

post-14110-1244837869.jpg

Thanks for your replies, sorry my first post was unclear on budget looking to pay up to 1K, perhaps a used Betinsoli, that price range of gun ?

Cheers Steve. :good:

You'll get a lot of gun for that money. Browning, Beretta, Miroku etc. Betinsoli would say is more entry level. Do you know roughly what manufactuer you want to go for? Lots of people find that the feel/mount of browning OR Beretta's (i've picked two as an example) suit them but not both. Have a look and touch in Trulock & Harris gun shop/smiths up the road from you.

Thanks for the reply, been away from the comp all week..Work.. :good:

Tried a fit near to where I work at Essex gun romford, tried the Betinsoli, and TBH it didn't fit too well so tried the B.686E, and it was good, but for a first gun the price made my bum twinge a bit at a shade over £1400, was offered an "Old" 686 (Whatever that means ) from the gun shop near Loughton, no warrenty, but refurbished for £800 , thought I don't think so, rather pay £1400 and get a 10 Year warrenty..Don't get me wrong it isn't the actual parting of cash that concerns me..Just making sure I end up with a gun that I will end keeping long term,rather than finding it doesn't suit me, I am right handed and right eye dominant if that makes any difference ?

Check out Browning and Miroku. Of similar fit apparently. The Miroku is a jap branded Browning and highly rated. You should get a very nice 2nd hand one sub £1000. You've got a nice budget and if you take your time it will get you a very nice gun.