spring rape pigeon

samw

me and ryan was out again today on some spring rape set up under a tree and ryan got the first shot off and dropped a nice woodie that was it for about an hour or so. So we moved up the field abit near the corner of the field to where we had seen the then comming over most of the afternoon once re-set up had alot coming into my new SILLOSOCKS coys which are well worth the money had some nice crossing on comming and high shots and ended with a nice little bag of 7 birds not bad as there not really many woodies about on my patch sorry no pic again forgot about it till ryan had gone off home lmao till we meet again ryan mate :no::/:sad1:

sam

yea was a good day could have been more if same remembered to put some cartrages in his gun :no: *****!!!!!

ha ha you never forgot that old one you silly boy lmao i did it my self i had a big old goose coming right at me up i went and "CLICK" **** i forgot to load the bloody gun ha ha never mind mate it happens to us all ha ha

stan

ha ha you never forgot that old one you silly boy lmao i did it my self i had a big old goose coming right at me up i went and "CLICK" **** i forgot to load the bloody gun ha ha never mind mate it happens to us all ha ha

stan

lol yeah i did i dropped a pigeon out in front and into some long rape and went to find it as i allways un load the gun before leaving the hide i put the shells in my pocket and went to look when i come back got talking to ryan and forgot to load up a pigeon then come in and over the hide i swung onto it and "CLICK" no bloody ammo in the bloody gun ***** haha