loosing air rifle pellets in the truck

i have a small 4x4 and when we get out to shoot the big fields we have permission to drive and useing air rifles its handy to have the pellets in easy reach. but bumping around some of the land i loose pellets to the dirt and fluff on the floor and wanted an easy simple idea to stop the loss and came up with this small piece of foam with a couple of slits in and held to the dash with low tack tape

image001ldy.jpg

and the pellets are the right way round to pop in to the barrel...............SIMPLES..........

and becouse there infront of the vents i can serve them hot or cold :blink:

may sound gay but i got a little purse thing i got out of a 2 p pusher from the arcade lol what i use for my pellets one they dont rattle when in your pocket its all padded so they dont get crushed and 3 there easy to get too when on the dash board ! :hmm: just a shame its the shape of a bear :blink:

may sound gay but i got a little purse thing i got out of a 2 p pusher from the arcade lol what i use for my pellets one they dont rattle when in your pocket its all padded so they dont get crushed and 3 there easy to get too when on the dash board ! :hmm:just a shame its the shape of a bear :blink:

i know what you mean

i do use a pouch wich is large enough to take 500+ pellets not that there needed it has velcro to close it and it fits in me pocket just nice but it does slid around in the truck...i was home made (thats un usual for me )from a canvac vanity set type thingy....i just roll it up to stop the pellets from leaving and i have had no damage to any..well all the time there in the pouch :lol:

image002xvb.th.jpg

image004noq.th.jpg