khales scopes

ferreter

hi all ive been offerd a khales scope its a fixed model a 6 x 40 with a sniper type rectule im thinking a bout putting it on my 22 rimfire,whats your thoughts would it be suitable i generally dont shoot it much past 80 odd yards,got a bruno 22/250 for anything further out.cheers .

Hi ferreter, i've got an old Khales Helia 6x42 on top of my CZ .222 and the picture quality is up there with the S+B, Zeiss etc IMO

I recently remounted and re-zeroed and it's literally doing 1/2" groups @100yds

Mine is the older style where the #4 ret crosshair moves off centre when you dial in the turrets :yes:

am seriously thinking about putting it on my 22/250 the image clarity is so much better than any other scope ive had,even at only 6 times mag ,

I had to remount to my .222 because I took it off to mount on my .308 but had trouble zeroing :good: can't for the life of me figure out why as its perfectly zeroed on my .222 and the .308 was producing <1" groups with an "Original Mod" 4x32 scope, but a Frontier has been added now so...

The only trouble i've had with the Khales is when lamping you need to synchro the lamp and scope to the shot as its very eye relief fussy but that said it will pick up the fox clearly in the ambient glow of the fallout light :) It's a much better day scope than it is being used at night :yes:

Edited by taffygun