thank you chap

:good:

im am sincerly sorry if i have caused a argument here !

magman ! i thought that you was interested ! obviously not and im sure that you pm'd me first !!!

i will not bother sending ANYONE ANY PM's unless you message me first .

we have so much interest via this superb site and the other one mentioned if i send you a email twice its purely by accident as im swamped with emails today belive it or not !!

cranfeild thank you very much for helping me out here its much appreciated .

i dont appreciate being called a cowboy we are not cowboys we are shooters just like you exept this is my job i work allday and work like a mule on the shoot trying to keeper the ducks and wild partridge i do all this on my own with no help at all and do my best as i hope you appreciate.

ive tried my best to offer you this at a reasonable price of £40 for shooting allday long dawn until dusk , ive seen the same thing advertised for £200 on a well known internet auction site so £40 cant be all that unreasonable can it !! we will be starting duck on the 1st of september at £60 per flight .

also i hope understand im NOT GOD i have no control over the pigeons i cant tell them to hover over the magnet can i !

we had some really nice chaps the other day who were not impressed but if you go clay pigeon shooting and miss them you cant ask for your money back can you !! no disrespect to those guns..

insurance is a must ! you will not be allowed to shoot without it and also showing a vaild certificate as i dont want to be involved in illegal guns AT ALL !

thank you for your interest but we cant offer this for nothing as you can imagine there will be nothing to shoot and people who have booked a day will NOT be happy and if you dont pay i dont get paid and we are all not happy !!!

please dont waste our time and yours if you are interested please contact me .

regards,

james .

Fair play to you James people like you make shooting avialiable to all :yes: thank you for your advert on this site :good:

Ditto

There is a post at the top of the shooting available page advertising shooting with Will Beasley for £40 for members; usually £70. I haven't seem anyon knocking that.

There may be areas where the farmers are grateful for anyone shooting pigeons, and there may be places where they give you the cartrdges, but not everywhere. Certainly in North East Wales I'm finding it very difficult to find local pigeon shooting that the farmers will let me get at. Contacts seem to come to nothing.

If James can offer a days' shooting including the deeks and rotary, I don't think that is too bad. I've enquired with him but can't arrange anything just yet. Lancs may not be East Angla in terms of pigeon numbers but it's an opportunity that you can't blame him for taking.

It may be me, but there seems to have been a bit of bashing of people offering shooting lately, not sure why, but if it puts people off offering then those of us without our own permissions will be knackered.