Mk2 Golf or land rover defender ? ? ?

crazyfarmerboy

Hello, i am trying to sell my mk2 golf so i can buy a defender from my frined, however the defender is also up for sale.

Firstly my mk2 golf, i have just spent lots of money and many hours restoring it to a good standard to get her back on the road.

It is a mk2 1.3 A reg which makes it one of the first ever made.

recent work includes - New cam belt, steering rack, cv joints, wish bones and many more receipts which can be shown,

The car has just had an MOT so will come with 11 months mot and 5 months tax,

comes with a black board bonnet and lots of chalk which is great fun but also includes origional bonnet, it also has 4 bbs RA 15" allys all with good tyres, one is brand new,

It is a very origional and very early mk2 golf being an A reg which is still on the road. The car does not have any structural rust so will serve its new owner many more years of service.

£650

post-13754-1252607640.jpg

And for the defender

It is a land rover defender 90 which has a proper defender 200tdi engine (which is the most sort after). This engine has only covered 70,000 miles

The rest of the car is also in great condition, it has had a new rear cross member, brakes overhall (including hand break), new side steps, new power steering pump, 4 brand new chunky tyres, new front spot lights, both axles are disc breaks which are much better, engine and gearbox are brilliant, has 2 front seats and a cubby box, rear bench seats and does not need seat belts in rear due to age, checker plated bonnet and wing tops and a brand new battery.

£3500

I am advertising this for a friend and he if upset about selling it but has no choice, i will be buying this if i can sell the golf but he cant wait,

post-13754-1252607518.jpg

Edited by crazyfarmerboy