Waders Neoprene

adi786

they are leaked near knee, i think while out on marsh i did sat down on my knee's think the small rocks etc probably made them to leak... as before that they were all good... i tried to repair using some **** material came with it ... last outing they were leaking again

just looking at this Stormsure repair kit u guys mentioned, its just a glue, doesn't comes with any patches, wont i need any patches of neoprene to put on top where its leaking?

Stormsure cures to a strong flexible patch, i had some mice that eat a hole in my waders the hole was about an inch long by half an inch wide. I fixed it by putting some masking tape as a backer on the inside of the waders and then just applied the storm sure as a puddle to cover the hole i gave it 3 layers, i am sure the repair will outlast the waders.

I also know of some farming guys that have used stormsure the repair holes in chemical crop spraying tanks and it does the job.

If you do get some make sure that when you have used the tube and there is some left in it store it in the freezer because it starts to cure when you break the seal on the tube, if you store it in the cupboard you will come back to a solid tube of rubber :unhappy: