tactical type fore grip - need some help

Ozzy Fudd

i need a fore grip for my rifle, something like this

detail_423_RHF001g.jpg

BUT!! theres a reason for this, im not going all tactically tactical here...

im going to fit it under the rear of the hmr stock, when shooting prone i rest the gun on the bipod and support the rear of the stock with my left hand (anyone whos used an LSW will be familiar with what im talking about), i find its more comfortable and gives a more stable firing platform. now i did this with the 10/22 by screwing a small weaver rail onto the bottom of the stock, but i dont want to do that yet with the hmr, because the stocks arent as cheap and easy to come across as 10/22 stocks are if i mess up :yp:

so, i either need some sort of adaptor that fits onto a sling swivel stud (like bipods do) and has a 20mm rail on it so i can use one of the standard type rail grips, or i need a grip that will clamp directly onto the sling stud on the stock. ive spent ages searching ebay and got nothing, apart from wondering why anyone would want a tan coloured grip for their gun :D

can anyone help? any ideas even??

ps heres a pic of an LSW so you can see what i mean about the grip at the rear :look:

l86a1lsw.jpg

Edited by Ozzy Fudd