S200 owners

The_Craws

Hello,

I was wondering what slugs you use for your S200. The shop I got mine from gave me a tin of Crosman Accupells for free (so I wasnt going to say no!) and when they run out I want to try something else. I find them very accurate - putting one ontop of the other - but was wondering if there is anything out there that is as good or better for the S200. I dont use them for target shooting but for woodies, rabbits etc.

Any recommendations? Cheers.

Got to be honest, if your placing one on top of another with Accupels , stick with them.

Though a Mate has tried the H&N Field Trophies and loves 'em, you could also try the RWS Superdomes.

Regards,

Axe.

Edited by Axe

The reason I tried another pellet was because I was getting a variation. If you are getting satisfactory results with accupels then don't mess around with anything else.

However if you have time on your hands then grab a few tins and plink away. It is all practice and you will know what not to get in the future!!

Dynamic PCP 2 5.54 head size .22 caliber 5.5 diameter 14.50 weight

Crosman Accupell .22 caliber 14.30 weight

Not sure what units that is.

Thanks for putting me right on that, maybe worth having a look at them then. Mind you my rifle likes the Accupels so ill wait till I run through the new tin before deciding what to try next. And as you said, the Accupels are very cheap considering.

Regards,

Axe.

Hi you may find the rifle shoots best with either the Air arms field/hunter or webley lazadomes, daystate FT as they are all made in the cheze republic (rifle by CZ, pellets by JSB) and the rifle is more than likely tested for accuracy using these pellets, though admit thats an educated guess.

tried accupells in my S200 and then went to AA field and there was a huge difference in group sizes! from 2" down to clover leaf at 35 yards.

but as i have said many times before try as many different pellets as possible do a search on pellpax on here and should tunr up the site sells sample packs of pellets think theresz about 50 brands in it with 10 of each.

Its a little harder comparing PCP accuracy to that of a springer as you should always test each type of pellet at the same preasure and through the sweet spot on the rifle.

Usually on the S200 aroun 170-180 bar is where it hits the sweet spot and should hold until about 120 bar, cant rember how many sweet spot shots used to get out of mine as wasnt really bothered by it just held over once i saw the first few pellets dropping slightly.

Dont forget that very few pellets will hit on you zero range spot on its the grouping size your looking for, as different pellets have different things happening to them in the air, always keep the same aim point no matter what your zeroed for and compare group sizes.

hope this helps you out a little

ROB :lol: