weihrauch HW100 2.2 14 shot air rifle

sold sold sold sold sold !!!!! Here is my Weihrauch hw100 2.2 air rifle its a 14 shot rifle. The condition is very good as its less than a year old. Not a mark on it anywhere. only had approx 500 pellets through it. The rifle comes with:

Sling

Gun box

and a few tins of pellets

please note: the scope is not included

only selling as ive recently moved in with my girlfriend who doesnt like my rifles around the house so common sense has to prevail

i am based in scotland now but will post the rifle via dhl for 19.85.

i would like 280 for the rifle. the rifle is wrapped and ready to go. please note the gun power stealth i am also selling on here is now Sold !!!

post-15672-1254920263.jpg

Edited by goldy1980

You should not sell it , Try to get her Interested in shooting , my wife was very anti -gun ,but now she understands me ,and even on our honeymoon , got to fire a 9mm pistol (cz75) at Thornlands in Devon Shooting ground, 1992 pre hand gun ban, she also likes going to Game fairs , best of luck FARM BOY.

shropshirejohn what the hell are you on ? i dont appreciate being called a scammer and you may have cost me the sale of this rifle. are you that sad that all you do all day is look on guns that you have no intention of buying, writing **** like this ? grow up and keep your unfounded comments to yourself !!

shropshirejohn what the hell are you on ? i dont appreciate being called a scammer and you may have cost me the sale of this rifle. are you that sad that all you do all day is look on guns that you have no intention of buying, writing **** like this ? grow up and keep your unfounded comments to yourself !!

You don't have many posts. You changed the price three times. You didn't even acknowledge my comment about upping the price. So I was left rather confused.

I simply asked if it was a scam... as the poster above said he'd not had a reply back from your PM.

Appologies if you think I've cost you the sale, but with the recession on at the moment people trying to scam others via forums and such is on the rise you can never be too careful.

...and yes, if you do a search of my posts I'm sad enough to sit here all day in my imature state bothering sellers 'of guns that I have no intention of buying' :blink:

Take a chill pill man. Best of luck with the sale.

Edited by ShropshireJohn

no problem mate, i hear what you're saying i didn't realise it was such a problem with scammers, i thought they were all from overseas . lol . if us lovers of shooting turn on each other then bloody hell thats bad. just to clear this up, i originally put the gun on for 250, then i was informed it was too cheap so upped the price to 325, i then had no replies so i lowered it to 280, i wouldn't be selling it at all but the missus is on my case, so thats it. i gave 675 for it 6 mths ago so imagine how i feel . lol.