Airgun Heresy. Please don't ban me

Evilv

I hope you either "quarantined" the bodies or better still burnt them.

If not you could risk spreading it. Not really a problem as such, unless you want to decimate your shoots!

Might seem a little over the top but better safe than sorry.

No Snakebite - I gave most to my freinds and just finished skinning, butchering and freezing the rest for myself.

Yes Ernyha - lead poisoning was an additional complication... LOL. I'm just not that good at telling jokes - I can ruin the best comic material.

I've had 61 rabbits off this ten acre shoot in three weeks and you'd think I'd never been to look at the place. There are so many, the dry stone walls are falling into holes and a barn too. I think the whole valley is overrun. It's like the Garden of Eden as far as I'm concered. I look over a wall and there's ten of the ******'s within 25 yards. I need a repeater, but then I'd have to get a pickup to cart them away. It reminds me of that great old film Zulu - remember when the guys with the spears all came over the hill beating on their shields? Maybe the place should be renamed Rourke's Drift. Perhaps a Martin Henry rifle would be more appropriate.

Was that written with a cockney accent ala Micheal Caine? :o

"Now look here fellah - this is how I see it - we either gets on civil, or things is gonna get rough - now its all the same to me see - tell you what - you decide..."

Yeah that would work with Michael Cain, and of course, he only does cockney.

:o LOL.