What silencer for bsa ultra

Hunter 223

ive got ultra multishot its great but the silencer isnt to good could anyone with an ultra recomend a good silencer

i have an ulta single shot but the silencer is poo see if you can get the H/W silencer they are ment to be really good m8 we was looking at 1 on a hw100 the guy in the shop dry fired the hw100 without the silencer then with omg it was really good lol. they are about £40 to buy im getting 1 next week i hope lol

Got a Logun CCCF (carbon fibre) on my ultra multi :unsure: great silencer, almost silent. 35 quid from BAR at Blackpool.

Tried a few on the ultra at the shop just to compare noise, and between the more expensive Weihrauch and Logun there was no difference except the price, latter being cheaper !

You can muffle the sound on the standard Ultra silencer a bit more cloud9. Just strip it down and put some baffle packing of cloth felt around the internals and this will make a considerable difference without compromise on performance, but it will always still be a chunky ugly thing !

Edited by Power ranger

ive got ultra multishot its great but the silencer isnt to good could anyone with an ultra recomend a good silencer

i have just got a swift for my ultra its great its a copy of the hw silencer i managed to shoot a bunny last night then my brother got the 1 next to it as it didnt even know its bunny friend had just been shot hopefully my kill rate will go up a little now