Shooting gear

pavman

Hi guys,

Just back form hols in the USA, got hold of some nice bits from the Bass Pro Shop, Wrangler jeans (hardwoods camo) £12

Long sleeve and tee shirt again hardwoods camo £9 & £5, Two piece Gilly suit £25 Camo gloves £3, Shooting safety glasses (for clays) yellow tint £2.50 Teal whistle £5

I also managed to get a really nice pair of glasses which have the hardwoods camo pattern on the lens and when worn with a hood are ace for hide situations shooting over deeks.

All in all top quality kit at least half that which we pay in the UK, I had never seen the hardwoods glasses over here so that was a bonus. Not sure how to put in a link but this is a web address

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.OnlineShopping

pavman

Hi guys,

Just back form hols in the USA, got hold of some nice bits from the Bass Pro Shop, Wrangler jeans (hardwoods camo) £12

Long sleeve and tee shirt again hardwoods camo £9 & £5, Two piece Gilly suit £25 Camo gloves £3, Shooting safety glasses (for clays) yellow tint £2.50 Teal whistle £5

I also managed to get a really nice pair of glasses which have the hardwoods camo pattern on the lens and when worn with a hood are ace for hide situations shooting over deeks.

All in all top quality kit at least half that which we pay in the UK, I had never seen the hardwoods glasses over here so that was a bonus. Not sure how to put in a link but this is a web address

http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.OnlineShopping

pavman

You can get those glasses on ebay really cheap

Hi NOBs

I have had some stuff from e bay but its a bit of a problem for tops and jeans or cargo type bottoms as they give sizes of small, med, large which do not seem to run out as you would think! guess they make them in china or some other small bloke place? I have had to send loads back so dont buy unless I can try.

also for short chubby blokes if you have a 36 waist why do they assume your legs are 36 inches long as well!

dont mind me, just a short fat bloke moaning ???

pavman