got some more land

pluckers son

hi all,just a few pics of some land me and a friend got a few weeks ago theres about 10 or 12 big fields with wheat,beans,peas,potatos and cabbage,thay have started to cut the wheat last week so i think ill go up with the decoys this weekend to see wots about....is wheat good for shooting pigeons over :D??

had a few walks on the land with the dogs and guns but we saw nowt...****** :D but i no that geese land on a pond a few fields away so i think my freezer will be full this year....if i can hit 1 :o went last season and missed 7 geese,might get lucky this time....u think the geese will land on any of the fields we have,i though thay might eat the cabbages but wot do i no :o

post-11-1122922886.jpg

Edited by pluckers son

Lucky bugg@r, looks superb ground, love the picture of the dog doing what dogs do best when the camera comes out. If you have any barley stubbles left into september then they will be good fields to shoot either in the morning for the geese or evening flight time for the ducks. With all those woods round i would have thought it will also be good for your pigeon shooting also.

stirky,dont think theres any barley, on our land but we think we will be able to shoot the geese when thay fly first thing in the morning off the pond to feed,we no there are geese there in the season because we shot some feilds about 5 mins drive from our land where we wait for them flying off the res and nature reserve :o so i think we will do ok

varminator,it was my friend that asked him for the land when he was buying dog food from his pet shop,luckly he said YES,went back to see him the other day and we asked him if he wanted anything for shooting over his land,he said yes...get me some phesants in the season :D and that we will do with a bottle of the strong stuff.....keep on asking mate ull get there,i thought i would never have any land now i have 3 farms to shoot,all we need now is somewhere thats passed for the 243 and rimfire for my first FOX...... :o