.17hmr for sale

hi all have decidead too give up shooting too pursue something else im saleing my much loved rifles .243 tikka 3 stainless steel heavy barrell with mts vipor scopes and harris bi-pod pts moderater leather sling also my cz .17hmr heavy barrell dont know the name of the mod on it i will add the name of the scopes later 3 mags come with it there is also a gun safe and ammo safe i dont realy want too seperate any of them i want a grand for the whole lot which i think is a bargain fac rules apply face to face plz will add pics later if you need to know any thing just e-mail me or pm me regards mick still got no idea what the mod is it dont say what it is the scopes are hawk nighteye 3-9x50 ir with each rifle there is a cleaning kit and carry case if anyone wants too buy them on there own i want £750 for tha .243 inc cleaning kit and carrycase the.17hmr i want £270 inc carrycase and cleaning kit guns now sold thanks too everyone that was interested best regards mick

Edited by sniperfox36

for sale my american heavy duty barrell .17hmr its had around 600 round put down it. its 4 years old in very good condition dont know what the mod is called the scopes are hawk nighteye ir 3-9x50 harris bi-pod carrycase and also cleaning kit and 68 rounds come with it for £270 which i think is a bargain as i have seen the same guns going on here for over £300 if you want pics they are on here under .243 &.17hmr for sale in my previous advert or if you like i will e-mail you pics if you want regards mick