FAC finally arrives.

SSS

As above, the fac dropped throught the door today. Off I popped to the local RFD to buy myself a gun. Settled on a CZ 99 precision .22lr. Nice looking gun and got myself a good deal. I got home and put the moderator and scope on, this is where I came across the first problem. They had given me the wrong size scope rings, (30mm instead of 1 inch). So I thought I would take it out to see if I could bag myself some bunnies with the open sights, where I came acroos my second problem. Spotted a rabbit about 35 yards away, chambered a bullet and squeezed the trigger - CLICK, no shot fired, I thought, must be a dodgy round, so pulled the bolt back and chambered another - CLICK. Nothing. Took the bolt out and had a good luck. It seemed at first as though something was missing but I couldnt work out what. The more I looked, the more I noticed. Theres no firing pin. I rang the gun shop and told them and they said drop it down in the morning and they will have a look. Hopefully everything will be sorted before the end of the weekend so I can actually use my new gun.

Anybody got any experience with the CZ precision? :welcomeani: