A303 Bargain - till sunday only

jcf1

Selling my beretta a303 at a VERY low price for a quick sale, just to help pay solicitors fees on monday for a house move - if it doesn't sell by this weekend I'll be borrowing the money elsewhere and the gun will be removed from sale accordingly. Cash and collection only - no exceptions at all whatsoever - don't have the time.

Its a 28" barrel multichoke beretta a303 in very good condition, with nice wood. full, half and 1/4 chokes. Few marks here and there on the barrel but nothing serious, action in what I would describe as excellent condition. £280 - no offers, cash only, cert holders only, collection only. Once again - this will be removed from sale after this weekend - so if you want it you need to collect before this sunday evening.

This is truly a gift price, you will not find a cheaper one - ever. First to say publicly that they'll come and collect and pay cash within the required timescale gets it. I can't be messed about on this one folks.

Edited by jcf1

To all those who have asked, I'll post some pics up when I get a chance - my young lad is asleep right now and I'm not waking him up getting shotguns out of the cabinet! I'll try and pop some up tomorrow night if I get a minute - but I'll be surprised if its not gone by then.

Please don't pm me asking about the precise dimensions of every screw on the gun unless you have a genuine interest and will collect (ie don't live in inverness), I'm too busy for timewasters.