Nissan Terrano 1999 (S)

jcf1

As per title - 2.7 TD van back, 85000 miles on the clock, had it a year and its been a beaut - starts every time no grumbles, knocks, clanks or smokes. I've only put diesel in it and had an oil change. 7 months MOT, 2 months or so tax. Dark green, central locking, aircon. 4WD works a treat.

Generally in good, clean condition. Bad points: stereo doesn't work well, badly wired - never bothered to sort it, rust spot on bonnet about the size of a penny, but surface only, passenger window a bit stiff, ignition key doesn't fit the rear door (but doesn't matter as its c.locking), one tyre has a slow puncture but a spare that's good, came with no real history to speak of and frankly I'm dubious about the mileage looking at the wear on the seats/steering wheel, . But then for the price I paid I didn't care (which, incidentally is slightly more than I'm selling it for).

Cracking van that will go on and on and on, pulls like a train and goes like stink (but doesn't smell like it).

Only selling because I can no longer afford to run 2 vehicles, otherwise I wouldn't even consider it. Priced to sell at £800.

No messers, timewasters or picture collectors. You know what they all look like so if you are interested - come and see it.

Cheapest I've seen on autotrader that's 1999 or later has been £999, M reg's are about the £900-£1000 mark

Will consider p/x cheapish sbs shottie or 17HMR.

Edited by jcf1

• 2 weeks later...