I went down the woods today part two

I went back to the field today that me and the lad had a good on the other day at the request of the farmer.

I only had a couple of hours due to having fell a tree for a customer that was leaning in there garden because of the waterlogged ground it so wet.

Still day to the moring started at tenish the field is only a 1 click away from home so I can ride the quad straight there .

I just took my gun no deeks or magnet 100 rounds just stood under the oaks for couple of hours birds where keen shot 28 ,I will return later in the week for a more concerted effort.

Who did you boys get on this weekend regards OTH

Did you eat the little fella and bypass the mcdonalds and save a couple of quid.

oh god NO! yuck!! cant beat porridge and syrup, followed by pancakes! and their coffee's quite good. :good::good:

The cat tried to maul me again, i think he's bi-polar, might book him in for some anger management / electric shock therapy.

I suppose i could've given him the squirrel, just dont fancy getting it out from behind the sofa after he's finished with it!

Edited by GRAM71