CAREER 707 MKII carbine .22 WALNUT STOCK

roblade

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET SET UP

click ME for pics :huh:

ok I have a complete set up rifle, scope ,mounts bag, two mags box of pellets AND A PUMP! will even throw in a good few targets for you to practise on before you hit the fields with it :lol:

its the shinsung career MKII carbine, with hawke 3-9x40 scope and two piece double screw mounts. Bag is the proper shinsung rifle bag for it so tis a perfect fit in there.

it has a two piece stock similar design to a shot gun, in walnut with a nice grain to it there are a about 3 tiny marks on the stock, and i really have seen worse rifles sold new!

the pump has a few scratches on it where its been in the boot of the car.

basic description of the rifle is its a variable power rifle using the little wheel on the underside from about 6F/lbs to a max of 12F/lbs. and also has a built in presure gauge.

It is also one of the very few (least i dont know of any others!) rifles fitted with open sites!

The rifle can also be used as a single shot without needing magazine in place.

to buy new it would cost £650!!!!! (and thats using the cheapest i could find!www.airgunbuyer.com)

yours for £400 +£10 postage (special delivery next day, not guess when it gets there!!!)

ROB :lol:

Edited by roblade

managed to hit a tennis ball 8 out of 9 shots at 35 yards in under 10 seconds with it

if you want more pics or details give me a shout on 01843 293376 leave a message or if your lucky will answer it myself :huh:

am open to swaps as well as cash :lol:

ROB :lol:

thats a nice rifle, if i had the cash i would snatch that mate, only got a full setup ratty with 2 silencers rat bag and walther 4x32 scope pro mounts all new with brand new logon silencer.... plus brand new webley stingray k .22 with acusshots 45 mm 1 piece mounts and ags tru hunter all new everything in mint order....