Beretta question

onelife

Kelly, No there are no spacers between the stock and the receiver on a 303 and Beretta never recommended trimming the wood either but it is advisable.Oddly enough,Browning,with their B80 which is a 303 clone,did recommend trimming the wood.

391 stock shims will not fit a 303.As I recall the 303 shims are 'P' shaped and only adjust the comb height but not the cast as they do in a 391. I don't know what the 304 had,isn't it a cross between a 303 and a 390?

Vic.

Kelly, No there are no spacers between the stock and the receiver on a 303 and Beretta never recommended trimming the wood either but it is advisable.Oddly enough,Browning,with their B80 which is a 303 clone,did recommend trimming the wood.

391 stock shims will not fit a 303.As I recall the 303 shims are 'P' shaped and only adjust the comb height but not the cast as they do in a 391. I don't know what the 304 had,isn't it a cross between a 303 and a 390?

Vic.

Thanks for that Vic i was having trouble finding an answer to this. I will relieve the stock a little so it fits at the correct angle for the 60mm shim thats fitted, otherwise the stock bolt just pulls the stock back to a standard 55mm drop when its tightened. I'll post the results.

Cheers Kelly.