hornet

hiya peeps,finally got every thing together,went to start loading a few shells,******,no shell holder :good: ,so all the gear,and no party,so does any one have a spare shell/case holder for a .22 hornet,been onto midway,couple of quid for the part,nearly £9 postage,up in co durham,oki doki,cheers,ian

hiya,been on to a couple and its all order in job,the majority in the n e are just ****,only carry big profit lines by the looks of it,thats why we have to keep sending off for stuff,and getting shafted by bloody postage charges,i spend more time at the sorting office than some peeps who work there,picking up missed del,they forget,some peeps actually go out to work dureing the day,all the top shops for reloading and a good selection are down south,will probs just have to get one of the bay,cheaper to send to the us than this country,what a joke,this place is now,thanks for the reply,atb,ian

Hi, I've got a set of Lee shell holders. On the index it says a no.20 and no.7 fit a Hornet. It says where 2 numbers are listed the first one is the best. Unfortunately there is only a no.7 included, which you are welcome to if it will fit your make of press. PM your address if you want it and I'll pop it in the post.

Andy

Hi, I've got a set of Lee shell holders. On the index it says a no.20 and no.7 fit a Hornet. It says where 2 numbers are listed the first one is the best. Unfortunately there is only a no.7 included, which you are welcome to if it will fit your make of press. PM your address if you want it and I'll pop it in the post.

Andy

well the out come is a success,andy above dropped me one in the post,most apreciated,gets me out of the hole :good: ,just picked up the hornet yesterday,got me a couple of hundred rounds with it,so going to shoot some of them off to give spot on cases,and then the fun really begins :no: ,many thanks again andy,atb,ian