Syndicate wanted Scotland

Hello,

Looking for a syndicate in the Central Belt to join (Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Perth etc). Would consider some travelling. Would really prefer a Saturday Shoot or I may be able to work round a Friday or Monday shoot. I would consider myself as a reliable person and trustworthy (I've been in the Army for the last 23 years). Only been shooting this season, doing my level 1 soon, got insurance. I have got the funds available & I don’t mind getting my hand dirty assisting in any work needing done.

RSWO

ANOTHER DAY SEEKING PERMISSION WITHOUT ANY LUCK. GOT A HALF GUN SORTED FOR NEXT SEASON £180, 6 DAYS, ONLY 500 BIRDS GOING DOWN HOWEVER LOTS OF DUCKS, GEESE, WOODCOCK, HARE, AND PIGEON IN THE AREA.

JUST NEED SOMETHING FOR THE NEXT 7-8 MONTHS. THE HUNT CONTINUES NEXT WEEKEND

RSWO

ANOTHER DAY SEEKING PERMISSION WITHOUT ANY LUCK. GOT A HALF GUN SORTED FOR NEXT SEASON £180, 6 DAYS, ONLY 500 BIRDS GOING DOWN HOWEVER LOTS OF DUCKS, GEESE, WOODCOCK, HARE, AND PIGEON IN THE AREA.

JUST NEED SOMETHING FOR THE NEXT 7-8 MONTHS. THE HUNT CONTINUES NEXT WEEKEND

RSWO

where abouts did you manage to get the half gun for? me and my dad are also on the lookout for some shooting and having no luck. we stay just outside perth

where abouts did you manage to get the half gun for? me and my dad are also on the lookout for some shooting and having no luck. we stay just outside perth

Its a military syndicate therefore the cost are low due to most of the land being MOD and the other bits of land are paid for. A bit lucky. Still looking for something else at weekend as this is a Tuesday shot. Give me a shout if you hear of anything going and I will do the same this end.

RSWO

• 2 months later...
Hello,

Looking for a syndicate in the Central Belt to join (Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Perth etc). Would consider some travelling. Would really prefer a Saturday Shoot or I may be able to work round a Friday or Monday shoot. I would consider myself as a reliable person and trustworthy (I've been in the Army for the last 23 years). Only been shooting this season, doing my level 1 soon, got insurance. I have got the funds available & I don’t mind getting my hand dirty assisting in any work needing done.

RSWO

Hi

We have a great shooting syndicate near Aucheterarder. Summer Grouse days, High Pheasant, lots of Woodcock, Ducks, Geese ( when in )

If still interested please contact by email below

"John Anderson" <john@oldthird.plus.com>