Miroku Mk38 trap, 32", 1 Week old!

For sale is my 12g Miroku Mk38 Grade 1 trap gun, fixed choke 3/4 and full, 32" barrels. This gun is only 3 weeks old and only fired 75 cartridges!

I bought this gun not really thinking and its not right for me. I have shot 75 cartridges through it, so the gun is immaculate, unmarked, like buying from a shop. Its complete with box and paper work. Warranty card is not yet filled out! This gun always gets glowing reviews and is very popular.

I paid £1280 for it 3 weeks ago, and would sell for £980, face to face only. I'm located in Staffordshire but would happily drive 20 miles to help shorten someone's journey.

If your interested please PM me and I'll let you have my email and phone number.

Thanks

Edited by samwilk200

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

For sale is my 12g Miroku Mk38 Grade 1 trap gun, fixed choke 3/4 and full, 32" barrels. This gun is only 3 weeks old and only fired 75 cartridges!

I bought this gun not really thinking and its not right for me. I have shot 75 cartridges through it, so the gun is immaculate, unmarked, like buying from a shop. Its complete with box and paper work. Warranty card is not yet filled out! This gun always gets glowing reviews and is very popular.

I paid £1280 for it 3 weeks ago, and would sell for £980, face to face only. I'm located in Staffordshire but would happily drive 20 miles to help shorten someone's journey.

If your interested please PM me and I'll let you have my email and phone number.

Thanks

Hi buddy, Any chance of a viewing, I'm in staffs, tamworth. If you would like to give me a call I'm on 07540605386. Leave me voicmail if don't answer, I'm private not trade, have been thinking about buying one of these. Regards . Andy.

Edited by pepe_sales

• 9 months later...