MY MATES FALLOW BUCK, WITH .243.

Frank

Have a mate down for a couple of days stalking.

Managed to get out this morning for an Hour with his remington .243.

He was using federal 100 grain SP factory ammo.

He took him at 132yds threw the lungs.

He also has a Digital camera, B) and is taking it back this evening. :lol:

The pic, is below. :lol:

Thanks Billy.

It was a good hard stalk that started 400yds away. I spoted him first and we comenced stalking. The buck was trying to get it on with the ladys, a bit early, but thats what it looked like. He wasnt grunting, but kept them on the move, and all the while the ladys would look in our direction, which made it hard.

They setteled down eventually and the buck sat down chewing his cud.

Took half an hour to get to him, and we got spoted, B) , the ladys took off, but the buck stood looking, a lung shot made him stumble farward and the end for him came.

They must be starting to get sexy already. :lol:

He has a funny pair of spikes for a fallow buck, dont you think?

As we draged him down to the motor, we bumped into another big buck with lovely antlers, but let him be, as he was a lovely mature buck, in his prime, ready for the serious rut ahead, big boys rut. :lol:

it makes it all the better when you get a result after a good stalk frank well done again and very sportin of you to give the better one his life, im sure you'll get him in the future , i tend nowadays only to take deer if the freezers goin down... :lol: .... theres no fallow where i live but tonight iv been asked to cull some sika on a few farms thanks to some farmers i know that i kill ferrals on there property..lol..heres how it went...billy i dont know if youd be that interested but i was talkin to a mate and told him about you, and he said if i want to shoot some sika doin a bit of damage youd be more than welcome....well i think it was about the time i jumped up and kissed him he new just how interesteed id be.... B) ..lmao

iv to got next teusday to see him and get shown around, it'll seem like a year, :lol: ..a cant wait