Decoying Set up

robmiller

Ok

I have for sale

1 no rotary with battery and charger (may also have a spare battery for it). Includes 2 no arms

2 rotary decoys with foam wings

12 no shell decoys

6 other decoys (mix of full and half shell)

Reasonable sized camo net - I dont know exact size but enough for a descent hide

Thats everything. Am looking to sell as am having a clear out of anything i dont particularly make use of or someone else would get better use of!

Before i state a price i am looking to see what people have to swop or offer. I will not be posting as its too heavy and too much of a faff

Magnet sold to PAULABF

Deeks sold to Tom&Dexter

Cheers guys speak soon

Many thanks

post-14880-1265567738.jpg

post-14880-1265567748.jpg

post-14880-1265567758.jpg

Edited by robmiller

this isnt ******* swap shop mate, its in the sale section something for sale should have a price, read the rules

Hi mate

nope, i think this has been covered before, i can stipulate a swop if i want. And i did in the ad. But changed just for your highness.

Ok

I have for sale

1 no rotary with battery and charger (may also have a spare battery for it). Includes 2 no arms

2 rotary decoys with foam wings

12 no shell decoys

6 other decoys (mix of full and half shell)

Reasonable sized camo net - I dont know exact size but enough for a descent hide

Thats everything. Am looking to sell as am having a clear out of anything i dont particularly make use of or someone else would get better use of!

Before i state a price i am looking to see what people have to swop or offer. I will not be posting as its too heavy and too much of a faff

Or to buy

£55 for magnet

offers on remaining

Many thanks