3.5" rated semi auto

Thumpersniper

Hi, i would like to replace my single barrel Greener GP and the role of my Zaballa 10 bore (i will still be keeping it!) with a semi auto which will be a bit of a rough gun rated for the heavy loads for foxes and geese.

I took my excellent conditioned GP to the gunshop last week to see what he could give me for it and he offered a measly £80!! its mint condition and worth double that easy so i held onto it. I looked at his S/A and he had a second hand webley wildfowler there 3.5" that i quite fancied but his best price was £450... on guntrader they are £490 brand new so im glad i told him i would think about it and get back to him, i wont be paying that much!

Does anyone have something suitable for sale, or would like a part exchange for a nice Greener GP?

I have bought myself a nice webley wildfowler off a PW member Tony. I am pleased with the purchase so far price was very reasonable i think with some ridiculous 66 gram carts thrown in, bye bye charlie!

I had a quick blast with it to see if it cycles normal carts after people told me it might not. It was fine with 32g and over, i tried some 28g which jammed if i put three in but it was fine with two, i think it was more to do with them being very short pigeon special 67mm than being light loads.

Might take it out for a walk later!

Thanks guys for getting in touch with suggestions/advice etc its a good forum :hmm: