bushnell scope wanted.

scotland rifles

I agree,havnt seen a decent one for years bring back bausch and lomb, its probably bushnell buying the copies off ebay and flogging em :good::good:

i was only told about them when i was at the local shooting ground Harv, i have not seen one,

i have the same Bushnell on my 20 tactical and i think its a cracking scope for the price i paid second hand (£80 posted)

so i am after one for the 17 hmr for the summer for some crow bashing :good:

bob.

How do you tell if its a copy, :good: i bought my 3-9x50E dusk till dawn Bushnell & banner off the bay,its a lot better than my hawke eclipse.Paid £85 + £20 for high mounts total =£105.00 + postage,have not used it other then to zero as i prefer mildots :good:

the scope that i was told was found to be a copy was supplied from japan and the model is the one mentioned. a Bushnell banner dusk til dawn 6/18x50 multiX ret, as for your one i have no idea if they have copied it or not.

sorry

bob.

How do you tell if its a copy, :good: i bought my 3-9x50E dusk till dawn bushnell & banner off the bay,its a lot better than my hawke eclipse.Paid £85 + £20 for high mounts total =£105.00 + postage,have not used it other then to zero as i prefer mildots :good:

i would imagine if its better than the hawke it would be genuine unless its got bushnell disk till down stamped on it. :good: