fly fishing setup

catweasel

i have for sale a abu garcia 11 ft fly rod, 2 or 3 reels, 1 intermediate line and 2 floaters, one is a ghost line and the other is a scientific anglers floater 7/8wt line brand new still in box and retails for 35 pound, there is a box of flies with about roughly 100 to 150 ish flies,all i am asking is 30 quid for the lot as i have started course match fishing up again or (noddy fishing) to some lol, i can deliver locally, i am in the darlington area (north east)

that is very cheap!!

i have the same rod i'll ask my mate he was thinking of starting...

I recieved a pm from this guy confirming he would sell it to me for my nephew, see his comments

i will take 25 for it mate only because its for the young lad who is starting fishing just let me know, thanx

Because it was snowing this morning he agreed that I would pick it up after the week end

Then i recieved an email that he had sold it to somone else,

My nephew is not impressed.

Is this normal for this website, or did I find the only !!!!!! ;):/:good:

Received a email from saying sold

TBH I personnelly think he has just realized it too cheap and instead of being honest and pulling the plug on the sale has come up with some bull story.

OTH

actually it was sold to the first person who did pm me and it went to newcastle jusr for your information :good: and i sold it for the price stated