ruger 77/22 hornet

ace32

hiya peeps,does any one know of a weaver type fitting for the above rifle,it is not drilled at all along the top rail,and i can at the mo only use dedicated ruger mounts :good: ,and i need a set of high ones in 25mm and 30mm,to suit a 50mm objective ,scope,or if any one knows a place with good prices on the above :oops: cheers,peeps,ian

hiya peeps,does any one know of a weaver type fitting for the above rifle,it is not drilled at all along the top rail,and i can at the mo only use dedicated ruger mounts :angry: ,and i need a set of high ones in 25mm and 30mm,to suit a 50mm objective ,scope,or if any one knows a place with good prices on the above :good: cheers,peeps,ian

American Ebay. Thats where I get mu Ruger mounts...

Ace mate, sorry if I am being thick but is it the Weaver Rail that you are after for your Ruger or a set of mounts that will fit on a Weaver Rail please? If it is just the set of high mounts I have a spare set here that might help you out!