a days pigeon shooting wanted

I have shot all over the world but never really had a go at decoying,i would like a day with someone who can show me the ropes so to speak IE setting up patterns ect

in exchange I can offer a good nights rabbit shooting on one of my golf courses,i can supply a rifle if needed,I will drive you around in a utilty truck and lamp,no need to even walk

Id be more than willing to offer a days pigeon shooting over acres and acres of wonderful rape if you would be so kind to reply to my post/PM regarding the cull weekend you were offering.........

i did reply :yes: along with others who were showing an interest

but if you didnt get it,the land agent got called aboard on buisness so iam waiting for a set date

i did reply :yes: along with others who were showing an interest

but if you didnt get it,the land agent got called aboard on buisness so iam waiting for a set date

My message on the 7th of march is still the last on the thread mate asking for an update as you had told me you would consider me being aloud to join (pay you) to assist with the cull.....do to me advertising stalking for a gamekeeper friend you did'nt want me on the land.

My message on the 7th of march is still the last on the thread mate asking for an update as you had told me you would consider me being aloud to join (pay you) to assist with the cull.....do to me advertising stalking for a gamekeeper friend you did'nt want me on the land.

well I replied to the others maybe I missed yours,it does happen when you have a lot of replies to return,anyway iam still waiting for a firm date so i will let you know either way