pigeon shooting wanted

hi all.

due to my job,have a lot of time to shoot.

i work one week on,one week off.i no most people shoot weekend's,but the rape gets hammered all week.

anyone who needs help,i would be glad to help,will shoot most day's if need be.

been shooting for many years,and have plenty of summer shoots,but struggle this time of year.

I'm fully insured,and willing to travel 50 mile radius.

thanks for any replies

Edited by wallysmarksrn

On my way out yesterday and today there were plenty of pigeons about feeding etc

I was going to knock on the door myself but we already have 3 farms which are going to keep us busy, although we dont see high number of pigeons etc but there are a few crows for us to sort, plus i may be helping someone out with their pigeon problem also......so

Drive up the A420 Bristol to Chippenham road,

Go over the main roundabout which would take you to (Left) M4 and to (Right)Bath

On your RHS there were pigeons feeding there.

Plus as you carry on along this road passed Marshfield, you will see all the tippers on the RHS, there is a farm house just before that (Think they have a small plane landing field behind the house) go in there and ask about shooting....as on the RHS there are fields which had plenty of pigeons feeding there for the last couple of days....

Forget the farm on your immed LHS as he dont allow shooters on his ground, already asked last year.

Have a crack at it, and if any good dont forget my invite when it gets busy..most of the other areas this side of town already have people shooting

good luck :yes:

On my way out yesterday and today there were plenty of pigeons about feeding etc

I was going to knock on the door myself but we already have 3 farms which are going to keep us busy, although we dont see high number of pigeons etc but there are a few crows for us to sort, plus i may be helping someone out with their pigeon problem also......so

Drive up the A420 Bristol to Chippenham road,

Go over the main roundabout which would take you to (Left) M4 and to (Right)Bath

On your RHS there were pigeons feeding there.

Plus as you carry on along this road passed Marshfield, you will see all the tippers on the RHS, there is a farm house just before that (Think they have a small plane landing field behind the house) go in there and ask about shooting....as on the RHS there are fields which had plenty of pigeons feeding there for the last couple of days....

Forget the farm on your immed LHS as he dont allow shooters on his ground, already asked last year.

Have a crack at it, and if any good dont forget my invite when it gets busy..most of the other areas this side of town already have people shooting

good luck :yes:

No probs

Think this have been the most we have seen to be honest...

I fired 1 shot today and they all ******** off, crows and the pigeons :yes::good:

We are off over Hillsley way next week as the pigeons have started to come in over there, so we will give it ago..

Just still cant find any bunnies at present, but will keep looking plus i want to find some fox shooting, so mentioned this to a game keeper friend we have, fingers cross and all that

I am looking for pigeon shooting with 20 years experience in shooting, I use to have 2 farms at norton marleward near Dundry but unfortunitly they stopped farming the land, so i have been clay shooting ever since, however i would dearly love to get some farms back for vermin shooting around the South west .

Not to step on anyone's toes, i did ask in the farm you stated past Marshfield with the airfield, however i was turned down. The other farm is part of Macalpines estate in Coldfield and is managed by a tennent farmer, i asked th farm workers if he allowed anyone on his land, however he said he hadn't seen anyone shooting on the land. I did not find the tennent farmer who's name is Ken, so this maybe a avenue to pursue.

Just a quick note i would hae shared any shooting there had i obtained any as tips like that are invaluable.

Regards

Chris