shooting wanted

hi to all i live in wotton under edge and i am looking for some shooting in my area i shot for over ten years with my father as a lad and am keen to get back into the sport.

i have an f.a.c with both .22rf and.308 and a sgc and an air rifle any type of shooting would be greatly appreciated or any advice on the best way to go about getting some shooting. would love to do a bit of shooting with my rimfire but need consent as i dont have an open licence.

but really i am not fussy just really keen to get back into the sport rather than punching holes in paper!

Good luck with your search davesw, I am too in Gloucester but everywhere seems to be tied up. Mind you, I still look round the farms even after the farmers tell me that they have someone covering their land because I hardly ever see anyone out. I am retrying the same farms especially if I see the fields being visited heavily by pigeon. Keep trying even after knockbacks, you never know you could get lucky.

Good luck with your search davesw, I am too in Gloucester but everywhere seems to be tied up. Mind you, I still look round the farms even after the farmers tell me that they have someone covering their land because I hardly ever see anyone out. I am retrying the same farms especially if I see the fields being visited heavily by pigeon. Keep trying even after knockbacks, you never know you could get lucky.

so just persistance really then i will let you know if i have any luck