large metal shed

bigchap

i bought a yardmaster 13'x10'x7'5" metal double sliding door shed in the summer which i now don't need.it's still in its packaging,cost me £680.here are some specs-

Manufactured from high quality hot dipped galvanised steel, coated with polymer. No painting, preserving or rust proofing is ever required. 10 year manufacturers guarantee.

i want £450 for it,cash on collection only.

obviously cannot post pics as it's still in its boxes!

this all fitted in a ford galaxy,the longest box is 10'.

Hi,

is there a model number for this shed?

- I did have a read up (googled yardmaster) when you originally posted then got confused, bored, distracted, had to go lamping !

Just need the full spec for seeing if this would suit me.

Cheers

Andy

The ship-lap range of Yardmaster metal sheds are styled like a traditional wooden shed, but unlike wood they are completely maintenance free. Manufactured from high quality hot dipped galvanised steel they are coated with polymer. No painting, preserving or rust proofing is ever required. In fact we are so confident in our rust proofing system, that we will replace free of charge any undamaged panel which has perforated through rust within 12 years of purchase.

* Wood-like appearance

* 12 year anti-rust guarantee

* Generous headroom

* Folded safety edges on all panels

* Two transparent roof panels

* Stainless steel screws guuarantee no rusting or unsightly staining

* Anchor kit provided for securing structure to base

* Lockable sliding doors fitted on inside

* 2 full length gutters prevent unsightly staining and provide greater stability

* Flat packed for easy transport

* Step by step illustrated assembly instructions

mine is the 1012s model but when i bought it i was told it was 10x13,i think that the 13ft dimension includes the roof overhang.

i just went into the garden to double check the model number and the boxes have got wet,seeing as there is an anti-corrosion guarantee i don't suppose that causes much of a problem.