Swissarms SHR970 Alpine 308win

20" fluted barrel, detachable twin stack magazine, synthetic stock, Ilfalon coated metalwork, three position safety, adjustable trigger with extra set option, integral Weaver bases. ABS case included with instructions and tools. Scope and mounts shown not included.

I bought it new March 09, so it's not even a year old. It has been on one trip to Arran where it accounted for a nice Red calf at just over 220 yards.

I've had it threaded 1/2" UNF and proofed by Neil Mckillop (Dasherman), with 11 degree target crown. It has been correctly broken in and meticulously cleaned after every outing, and is great condition. I'm selling it as I find it a bit too short and light for range shooting.

Naturally, I'll get a bad deal on a shop trade in, so am only asking £595 for a quick sale whilst my variation paperwork is with TVP. (£200 less than the unthreaded version for sale on Guntrader!).

SOLD

Please PM if interested.

SHR970LHS.jpg

SHR970RHS.jpg

Edited by Guesty

I'm selling to replace it with a target rifle to use at Bisley. I've already put a deposit down on the target rifle, but will get a shocking P/X deal, hence the low price for a quick sale. It's now on Guntrader with some more high resolution images.

Edited by Guesty

The only thing that worries me is that you say you like the range work - how many rounds have been through it and does it still group.

Also, did you buy it last year from new?

Cheers

I bought it new last March, and it has only shot 120 rounds in total. I'm selling as I am going to buy a target rifle as I intend to get into range work (I haven't joined Bisley yet). With care I can hold around 1MOA and I'm no marksman, so a better shooter should beat that.

If my ticket was through I'd have this off you Guesty but sadly that could be next week or next month which doesn't help you out much!

Cheers Vipa. I've had plenty of 'sniffs' but no takers yet.

I'm sure the first to see it will buy, but I suppose everyone's busy for the bank holiday weekend.

Incedentally, I'm just off the M40 J11 at Banbury for viewings.

Cheers Vipa. I've had plenty of 'sniffs' but no takers yet.

I'm sure the first to see it will buy, but I suppose everyone's busy for the bank holiday weekend.

Incedentally, I'm just off the M40 J11 at Banbury for viewings.

I'll check back if my ticket lands in the short term. If it's still FS I'll come down for a visit! :good:

• 2 weeks later...