anyone need a shooting buddy in gainsborough?

hi gents,

i'm looking for land in or immidiately around gainsborough, lincolnshire. i've done the door to door thing and am still struggling for land locally, it all seems to be syndicate land, i've got a couple of fields i can shoot near blyton but not had much luck there as i cant take my .22lr and due to there been a road on 2 sides can be awkward to shoot with a shotgun.

i've got my sgc and fac and am a full basc member, i'm mainly looking for rabbiting but i'm willing to help out with any form of vermin control, i've just got a nv add-on so if you've any lamp shy fox you need a hand with i'm let me know. i've got a moderated .410, .22 air rifle and a .22lr so can cover most situations.

pm me if you need a hand

do i smell? :lol::lol:

i don't mind helping out with anything manual in return for a bit of rabbiting/lamping, so long as i get out and get somewhere i can start using the .22lr a bit more or i might have to give it up!

you never know you may even end up getting on with me :lol: (but not in a brokeback mountain way :lol: although for enough land... :lol: )

gary

I'm sure you don't smell (well, not from here, anyway), you know how farmers can be around here :lol: - ok when they get to know you, when you ask up round Scotter they look at you as if you want to marry their first-born!

All the best in your search Gary.

Edited by Bloke