cocker pup / bitch advice

bjlfishing

i would like some advice my cocker bitch had pups last sunday all the way into monday there was 7 in total one still born the last one since then pups have been fine and doing ok all bar onwe which is visabley smaller than the rest although it was first born they have been to the vets today for docking and due claws and the vet said that the weaker pup may have a heart murmour also since the birth my bitch has been sheepish and not eating much and is leaking a blood like clear liquid . i tried to get the weaker pup to have a feed which it tried to do but my bitch doent seem to be producing much milk im wondering if there is some thing that i can feed both the bitch to help also if thee is anything i can give the pup to help it out a bit any help would be greatly appriciated kind regards Brian

i would like some advice my cocker bitch had pups last sunday all the way into monday there was 7 in total one still born the last one since then pups have been fine and doing ok all bar onwe which is visabley smaller than the rest although it was first born they have been to the vets today for docking and due claws and the vet said that the weaker pup may have a heart murmour also since the birth my bitch has been sheepish and not eating much and is leaking a blood like clear liquid . i tried to get the weaker pup to have a feed which it tried to do but my bitch doent seem to be producing much milk im wondering if there is some thing that i can feed both the bitch to help also if thee is anything i can give the pup to help it out a bit any help would be greatly appriciated kind regards Brian

I am no expert Brian but I would be concerned about the discharge from your bitch and the lack of milk for the pups. Best to have a word with your vet asap to make sure everything is ok, thats what I would do.

Hope its all ok.

ATB.

I am no expert Brian but I would be concerned about the discharge from your bitch and the lack of milk for the pups. Best to have a word with your vet asap to make sure everything is ok, thats what I would do.

Hope its all ok.

ATB.

im worried but carnt see the vet till tomorrow was wondering if there is any thing that i can feed the pup ie cows milk that may give it a lift a bit as i could just be the fact that it carnt get much milk ive manged to get some food into my bitch which may help but i think ill habve to go to the vet tomorrow cheers

first of all the bitch will discharge for a week or so its perfectly normal ,she only gives milk when needed so dont expect her to sqirt it out it is ther and as to feeding do not give her cows milk give her lactol and she should be on pupy food so lots of small feeds aday