BCA open day shooting - Burchetts Green, Berkshire

JamesD10

Hello All,

I am infinitesimally confused with the BCA open day advertisement, Can anyone shed light on the Have-a-go shooting that they advertise as "famous" because i really want to take some inexperienced friends of mine to 'have a go' at the "Have-a-go" shooting they have there, but it says nothing on its set-up, do they have a set number of clays, do they have tuition, do they have to bring (my) their own guns? etc. Im going to have a pop at the sporting clays they have there for 16 quid for 60 clays, but I'm debating whether or not to let them (under my guidance) to have a few pops on there. Its all awfully confusing!

J

http://www.bca.ac.uk/events.htm#opendays

Thanks for that!

J

I took soem friends to a local ground they had a group lesson £35 a head inc guns carts safety gear everything really enjoyed it (all of them) and had a great morning perhaps ask a few local grounds what they can do for a small group booking not as cheap as have a go but a better feel of the game.