Teacup smooth coat chihuahua girl for sale

elly

Beautiful smooth coat chihuahua girl puppy for sale. Parents are very small, both of them weight 2lbs each.

The dad is pure white in colour and can provide you with a picture of him. The mum can be seen on the pictures and in person.

The pup has an adorable personality and temper, very loving, very playful, loves children. Has her ears standing up, has a big apple head, short nose and all the markings for the breed.

She will stay very small, so please no time wasters and breeders.

She has not got papers, so only loving homes please.

Located in South East London

Price: £1000 ono.

###########

post-18768-1272975623.jpg

post-18768-1272975657.jpg

post-18768-1272975689.jpg

post-18768-1272975727.jpg

First of all the cigarettes are not kingsize, thats what it says on the box but they are just as long as the normal cigarettes.

If the puppy had papers, she would have cost £2000 as someone above said. We paid £1500 for her mum.

It is a pure smooth coat chihuahua, not mix bred with any other breeds.. So that is how much a pure blood chihuahua dog goes for.

I am not forcing anyone to buy her, so please no hostile or rude replies.

If anyone is interested please call the number above.

She is really absolutely adorable and must be seen. Her mum is extremely small and can be also seen as we have her.

Thanks.

I have placed the puppy for £1000 as a pet.

The mum was brought here from California with a 5 generation pedigree.

The dad also has papers.

If I was to sell her with papers I would ask for £2200, but I do not want to sell her to breeders.

She was a litter of one, born with a ceserian, and her mum had to go through a lot,

therefore I would not want the little one to go through the same.

I would only sell her to a loving home and as a pet, not for any other reason.

You can all have a look at various pets site, where they sell all sorts and versions of chihuahua, mix bred with other small and big breeds

and they also have pedigrees. So it really doesnt matter. Its the size and quality of the pet.

So please NO MORE STUPID QUESTIONS/REPLIES.

Thank you.