Out again tonight

SSS

Me and chunkyed are heading out again tonight on chunkyeds new permission to see if there are any foxes about. Hope the rain holds off and the wind keeps blowing.

I'll post results later.

All the best,

Sam :oops:

well,come let us know how it went and the £1 million dollar question is...did chunky get a fox? :oops:

went out myself with a mate and did not see any foxes but,heard them around us.(no not laughing).

very good night weather wise here.

al

well,come let us know how it went and the £1 million dollar question is...did chunky get a fox? :oops:

went out myself with a mate and did not see any foxes but,heard them around us.(no not laughing).

very good night weather wise here.

al

We saw 1 fox over about 1000 acres, and that soon dissapeared into a nearby wood.

It just wasn't the night tonight. I am making it my personal mission for ed to get a fox, and he will, mark my words he will!

I got my truck stuck, on wet grass of all things, made a silly mistake and it cost me, never mind, we got out of that little pickle.

On a plus point, we saw plenty of wildlife. I saw 15 fallow does in a group together before it went dark, what a sight! And whilst we were out lamping we saw a couple of badgers, one was a very light colour, but the best thing, they had cubs.

Its the first time I have seen wild badger cubs, and it was a delight to see.

Never mind, there's always another night and other permission :oops:

that`s the beauty of hunting,being unpredictable.

seen a young badger the other week,never seen one before in the flesh.so`s to speak.

even the noisey peacocks were on the quiet side,especially as it was a .222 that was fired and 2 rabbits were taken.

seemed eerily quiet for some reason but,a good walk out non the less.

nice to sit back at times and just watch wildlife going about it`s normal life and entertaining us.

al