mixed bad on beans

went out last sunday about 2 to look at some freshly drilled beans, lots of crows and pigeons about even with the driving rain and strong wind.

set up and soon had a couple of pigeons in the bag, before i went to pick them up i turned to my right too see, a large fox

pick up a bird and walk towards the hedge. put both barrels into him about 4o yards away and bowled him over into the ditch.

the birds were not decoying well apart from the odd one but it was still good fun, ended up with a couple of carrions, 3 ferals, 1 rabbit, 9 pigeons and my first ever fox.

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/sa...t=DSC006681.jpg

Edited by saunders.shoots

went out last sunday about 2 to look at some freshly drilled beans, lots of crows and pigeons about even with the driving rain and strong wind.

set up and soon had a couple of pigeons in the bag, before i went to pick them up i turned to my right too see, a large fox

pick up a bird and walk towards the hedge. put both barrels into him about 4o yards away and bowled him over into the ditch.

the birds were not decoying well apart from the odd one but it was still good fun, ended up with a couple of carrions, 3 ferals, 1 rabbit, 9 pigeons and my first ever fox.

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac53/sa...t=DSC006681.jpg

nice mixed bag :good: old charlie was a bit confident until it was to late ???